Funds raised will be used to support annual Community and Veterans Programs of the American Legion & VFW
Food and beverages will be available - bring cash
Timing provided by A Matter of Timing
- Friday, February 21, 2020 - Early Registration ends - race shirt no longer guaranteed
- Friday, March 20, 2020 - 4:00-6:00 - Packet Pickup
- US Equipment, 3756 Sparta Highway,McMinnville
- Saturday, March 21, 2020
- 7:30-9:00 - Packet Pickup
- 9:00 - Half Marathon Start
- VFW - 3440 Sparta Highway
- 9:30 - 5K Start
- US Equipment - 3756 Sparta Highway
Both races end at the VFW
Early race packet pickup on Friday, March 20, 2020 from 4:00 to 6:00 PM at US Equipment, 3756 Sparta Hwy, McMinnville, TN
Race day packet pickup & registration at the VFW until the 5K race starts
The course will close after 4 hours (about a 18:19 minute per mile pace).
Trophies for overall male and female winners for both Half Marathon and 5K
Age Group awards will be presented for the following age groups for both Half Marathon and 5K:
All finishers will receive finisher medals
In order to ensure you get the race t-shirt you should register by February 21.
No parking will be allowed on 70S shoulders. Parking will be available just northeast of the Post at U.S.Equipment.